Friday, October 7, 2011

Stop. And Count To Ten.

Happy Friday :D

Wew, it's October already, getting closer to end of the year. How about take some time to pause and re-evaluate, what had we done in the last 9 months? Are we the same person as we are in January 2011? Or have we changed? A better one or stepping backwards? I question this to my own self too. Start from my 22nd birthday in January 26th, i realize that i'm growing, i'm a more mature person. I remember i still felt like i was a Daddy's little girl when i'm 21 years old. I still have the ego of teenager, Eci the rebel, the super stubborn one. Now, i feel calmer and wiser. I'm officially a grown woman. :)

In the terms of relationship, something might drastically changed, in fact it's over. But at the same time, it blooms another relationship aspect of my life. Family. My beloved Papa, Mama, Kak Elin, and Adek Venny. Especially with Mama, we've been through such a hard years. We saw things differently, our relationship was full of prejudice. We rarely talked and let each other knew what we really wanted. I love her, too much, but my ego and my field of experience as the second daughter of this family gave me some kind of feeling that whatever i've done will never made her proud. Something that now i admit wrong. That kind of thoughts should have not crossed my mind, never ever. Mama loves me, just like she loves the other two. Always been like that and won't change forever.

I know that since i broke up with him, Mama being more concerned of my feeling and being a perfect friend to talk to. One thing i promise my self, next time i introduce Mama to a guy for my future, i need to make sure that Mama will feel comfortable with him. Her saying is important just like she meant for me. But knowing Mama, she will be happy if i'm happy. So, Eci, first and foremost, ask yourself. I know better than anyone else whether a guy makes me happy or not. Like what Steve Jobs said (Rest in Peace :'( ) "as with all matters of heart, you'll know when you find it."

In professional life, i really hope that i could continue my study in upcoming years. Preferably overseas. I'm preparing my self now. I need to re-learn what i had learned from my Undergraduate degree. Looking for any opportunity to get scholarship, then i could be a professional lecturer in my own field of study. *Finger crossed*

Semangaaat Eci!!!
Stay Hunger! Stay Foolish!


PS: Happy 1st Anniversary of dating for Venny and Hatta! Be wise, know boundaries, and get married soon. (After me and Kak Elin, of course!! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment