Saturday, October 8, 2011

"ai" or "eitch wai"?


Caution: This post is #firstworldproblem :P

I don't remember when exactly i started call my self Eci (Echy). But from what my parents said, I made that myself. When i was very little, i couldn't spell Yesi correctly. So my little tongue can only spell a blurry "esi" which made it sounds like "eci". Nah, when i start learn how to write, i wrote my name as "eci". Affected by trend (you aren't cool if your name doesn't have "h" before vowels or change every "i'' in your name to "y"), when i was at 5th or 6th grade in elementary school, i changed the way i wrote my name. "Eci" to "Echy". From then, i stick with "Echy".

Lately, a friend of mine who had known that i spell my self "echy" with "eitch wai" insist to spell my name "eci'. That makes me think, why don't i make it simple? "Eci" and "Echy" doesn't sounds different at all and i will save 1 letter everytime i type or write my name. Efficiency. Hence, from now on i will go back using "Eci" as my nickname. Hehehe..

Just to make this post doesn't waste your time at all, enjoy 5 latest top songs in my playlist hihi.
1. Everybody's Changing (all versions. The "Keane' one, "Lilly Allen" reggae version, and "Marian Dacal" version)
2. "Hell No" by Sondre Lerche and Regina Spektor
3. "Say Hello" by Rosie Thomas
4. "Bottle It Up" by Sara Bareilles
5. "Brighter Than The Sun" by Colbie Caillat

I also got many souvenir from my friends this week. Take a look!




Have a wonderful weekend!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment