Friday, October 14, 2011

Maybe Because I Was Born on Thursday


This post was written on Thursday, October 13th 2011, but due to some technical reasons this can only be posted today. :D

Coming home with enormously happy feeling in my heart. I feel like smiling all the time and my heart and soul felt so light. I often feel so happy at thursday, good thing likes to come to me on this day. I try to elaborate why this feeling exist. Perhaps I could do exact same thing everyday so I will have a happy feeling every single day.

I had a class today, my favorite thursday students. They are typical students, but I can feel that they're interested in the subject I taught. They want to hear what I told them, automatically that makes me want to give even more. 1.30 pm with dryness in my mouth I talked for 2 hours. But after that I don't feel any thirst, I even feel stronger than I've been this morning.

Arrived home and my little sister remind me that today is my parents 26th wedding anniversary. Yepp, October 13th 1985. The day they got married. A very important day for three of us, their daughters. Where all the love they have bring them together and being a beginning of three apples of their eyes. The start of this beautiful family. A place where I start learn what is love. Their love for each other has inspired me. Congratulations Mama and Papa. Thank you for decided to get married. That's why Kak Elin is here. That's why Venny is here. That's why I'm here.


(taken at Grandma's house, Gunung Megang on Idul Fitri 1432 H)


Tonight before I end my day, I read La Tahzan. I stumble across its pages and a topic interested me. "10 bunga hidup bahagia". At poin 7 the writer put "Berpuasa pada hari yang sangat panas" as one of the reason why we feel joy in life. And he also add a hadits which says "Meninggalkan makanan, minuman dan syahwatnya karena Aku (اَللّه )."

I remember of what happened today. Tears in my eyes. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment