Monday, October 24, 2011

Blessing in Sincerity

As i said, i've tried my best to let go my lost mobile phone. I consider it as no longer mine. I even had planned to buy a new one. Then last night, my sister got a text message from a number which said :


My sister screamed to get my attention. About seconds later, I called the sender number and found out that it's a woman. She only said "Hello" then she hang up. I tried to call her again and again but she didn't want to pick up anymore. I texted her, i tried to explain that it was my cell-phone in her hand. If she's the one who found it, i expected her to give it back to me. Finally, after a lot of phone calls (which she ignored) and several text messages, she picked up my call. She explained that her sister (who also a student in the college i work for) found it in Masjid Darmajaya and didn't know how to give it back to its owner. She also asked where i live etc. In short, she agreed to return my cellphone this morning.

(Lost Mobile Track, a feature in LG KE770 shine that could bring my mobile phone back!! LMT for the win!!)

I came to office a bit earlier, at 8am she showed up. She returned my LG safe and soundly. After 4 days separated i never wonder that it could get back to me. I'm grateful and could only say Alhamdulillah. What did i do that deserve this? A sloppy human being who is so careless with her possession. Thank you Allah. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment