Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Unexpected Climate Change



A : Look, that's Yesi!

B : Yesi who?

A : Yesi the lecturer!


-______-

(hahahaha garing parah.)


So, people.. Semester ini saya dikasih jam ngajar. Mata kuliah yang di-plot tidak lain dan tidak bukan adalah *drumroll* Kecakapan Personal! Looks like God wants me to stay close with everything related to interpersonal communication and co. I imagine he says : "you love this subject, no?" "nah, here have some more!". -__-!!


Actually, i have some kind of bond with Interpersonal Communication (IC). From the time i knew that this subject is exist in communication studies, i know i'll love it. I want to know more about this. Coincidentally, my interpersonal comm lecturer is one of my fav lecturer too and she taught us with ~style. And we all know (we all? maksudnya saya, tuhan sama tembok hihi) skripsi saya juga akhirnya mengangkat tentang IC.


The thing is, belum juga dimulai mengajar Kecakapan Personal, saya sudah bermasalah dengan "Kecakapan Personal" saya. I keep questioning, do i have a lecturer quality? Am i a lecturer material? Yes, here comes "that" Echy again. I need to get rid of this feeling, have my chin up, and just do it. A person who has issue with self confidence and self esteem can't teach other people about personal skills. Need to write this in my mind again, and again, and again....


Guisee, i really hope i can transmit the knowledge well!! Repeat after me:



Break a leg, E!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment