Monday, September 6, 2010

Historia de Agosto


Hello World!!


Aaahh it is so relief to be back here. It feels like years i didn't showed up with a new post, no? There are some important notes that i am going to share.

one. Finally, I've obtained my bachelor's degree in Communication Studies. Now, i got a title behind my name, Yesi Rizki Amelia, S.I.Kom (Yay!). It was at Aug 27th 2010, the day i had my comprehensive exam. I must say that i had through a really bad times struggling for the title (big sigh). It was so exhausting both physically and mentally, depressing, and sometimes annoying. Well, it's a long story but ended nicely. All i want to say is God is always been really kind to me. Alhamdulillah. :)

two. It sucks how the bureaucracy at my college make me even depressed when i thought i've reached my limit. Too many form to be filled, too many things to be paid. Yes, i'm officially bankrupt (and so are my parent)!!! But after all, I will have the graduation ceremony at Sept 22nd 2010.

three. I regret my attainment in Ramadhan month of this year. You know i would blame the "skripsi distraction", but it should not be an excuse right? So, i beg you Allah SWT, let me meet Ramadhan next year..

four. There is one thing that still can cheered me up when i was in those "bad times". Yeah football, not really hard to guess, huh? ;p. Big thanks for my fav football-related-blogger Unamadridista for both her La Roja blog and Madrid blog. No matter how busy i was, i always took time for reading her posts. Great pleasure.

five. I can't tell how happy i am for the fact that Spain NT won their first Euro Qualifying match! They've beaten Liechtenstein 4-0 with goals by Fernando Torres, David Villa, and David Silva. I am especially very happy and proud of Nando's two goals. El Nino is back!!! :D

six. Besides the good news of number five above, i'm so disappointed of my self. I still can't believe that i MISSED the match. Simply because i fell asleep. :( But tomorrow at 04.00 AM (Indonesia time) Spain will be facing Argentina for a friendly. Yes! Yes! Yes! I have a chance to redeem my disappointment. Somebody please just slap me right away if i (again) fall asleep.

seven. I want to get a job as fast as i can!! Because my internet connection is sucks and i want my old "modem" back! This new CDMA wireless won't bring me any good. I can't even enclose some photos at this post. Fail.


Catch ya latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment