Friday, July 16, 2010

My Brain gone Red


You know, it''s just four days after Iker Casillas lifted up the World Cup as the end of South Africa's Event but i can't literally describe how i missed my boys :'(. I keep tracking their celebration news on TV, newspapers and internet but i still feel losing. I really want to see them playing. Huhu... T_T

Iker lifting up the World Cup


The Goal Scorer also lifting it up

Well, i think i better be more patient till that time comes up because i'm sure that NT won't play any game near time. I'm looking forward for a new season of La liga (as a new Barca supporter ;p) and Premier League (because of Cesc of course). I'm also excited for any international championship like Champions League and others. Ah, can't wait, can't wait!!

Another story, two days before, when i was googling news about NT, i found a very interesting and heartwarming blog about them. I'm so lucky to found this site because it's a place for die hard Spain NT fans, just like me. I still don't know who owns this blog but from what i've read i knew that it's a woman. She also a Spaniard who (maybe) live in Spain. One more thing, she's a Real Madrid supporter, that why (i think) she calls her self as UNAMADRIDISTA.

The blog is so SPAIN, i mean almost everything we must know about the Spanish Players were there. Unamadridista is so nice giving her time translating news from Spanish to English since i have no idea about Spanish at all. I also love her point of view and writing style. I can easily conclude that she is a true fan of the boys. One of my favourite line from her which is exactly the same with me is when She said that she loves the team so much because they're all love each other so much :'). Enough said, i'm already tear up.

I thanked her for every news, Q&As, secrets, videos, and pictures about Spain NT. It means a lot for me. You make me feel closer with the guys and love them even more and more :). But i just feel sorry that i didn't found this site earlier. It would have been fun reading those posts during the World Cup. At that time i just read anything from FIFA.com which is also great but in different way. The FIFA one is more formal i think.

I also found from the blog that after the Eurocopa 2008 there's a book that has been published about the team. The title is "Los Secretos de La Roja". I want so badly to have one, but since it's in Spanish and i'm sure that the book don't exist in Indonesia, i'm once again grateful that Unamadridista has translated some parts of the book into English and make it posible for me to read.

(Pict from here)

Reading from my local newspaper, Spain and Portugal are going to bid together for being 2018 World Cup host. If that really happen i will start saving Rupiahs immediately so i can fly to Spain that time. Anyone knows how much i have to prepare for it?

Oh yes, i haven't got chance to tell you the story about that Final night between Spain and Netherland. It was a craziest night ever for me. I couldn't stop trembling at my chair waiting for miracle that somebody might score a goal. I Prayed all the times wishing my team could win the game. I fully believed at them but everything could be happened. So, when Andres Iniesta scored that freakin' awesome goal I cried so loud and almost fainted. Thank's to God i was still concious so i could watched the celebration after the game. I can'n tell you how happy i was (and i still am). It make some random thought suddenly came to me: "If i can be as happy as today (July 12 2010) in my wedding day , i know i really in love with my husband." LOL! Silly but true.. But i don't know, can i be happier?? Let's wait and see..

Cheers.

PS: For Unamadridista (if you read this) i want to thanked you so much for what you've done for your reader. I hope you won't stop doing that. I'm addicted to your blog already :D.
Vamos Espana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment