Thursday, April 1, 2010

WOW! I'm in love!



Yes, i am in love with my legs. Muahahaa..

Yesterday i woke up in the morning. I opened my cupboard door which has a giant mirror at its side. And i said: "DAMN! that is beautiful". I meant my legs look so skinny and sexy. hahaahaha.. I don't mean to look so proud of my self, but i'm a kind of big-bones-girl plus sort of klemer-klemer-girl whose body always look like a big old tree. So, i was kinda surprise when i saw my self in the mirror that morning (especially at the feet).

Actually, the decreasing size of my feet didn't happen like a magic. It is happened because of my hard work. I am exercising 3-4 times a week. I'm doing aerobic and belly dance. So i can say that i'm deserves those sexy-skinny-legs. hehehe..Ehm, but i must tell you people not to expect a super model legs. My legs still big (my bones can't shrink like a cloth). I'm really happy just because it is CHANGE into a better shape. So far it's enough, at least for me. :)

By the way me and my forever-cute-little-nephew did a photo session this morning at my room. We had fun! I'll post the photo latter.
Bye for now, and happy April Foolish Day! Watch out! :D


Eh, one more thing. I just wanna say i'm really excited for welcoming April because i have some fashion projects this month. big smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment