Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Easy to be A Genius




Hello people out there! How's your weekend? I hope nothing but splendid time you've got :). Well, i think i'm gonna tell you mine. At friday night my boyfriend picked me up and brought me to Rosemary steak. Ooh, so happy. Yeah, i was lying on my bed and thought nothing i could do but sleep. But then he called and asked me if i want to go out with him. And i said yes, of course!! It was pretty romantic, but something bothered me that night. Before i tell you what, i want to ask you. Have you ever visit a steak restaurant? Do you know how to make steak? If you do, i know you're understand that making steak will take a quite long time. And what was bothering me? It's about a man who didn't have enough patient to wait until his steak order came. Well, he was leave. And it might not be a minute after he left, the meat is ready to dine off. I mean don't you see? It was cruel. That man should learn about manner and how to treat people well.

I'm not saying this kind of situation never came to me before. Sometimes i really disappointed about service at some restaurant or cafe. But i should really considering some factors. Maybe the place is really crowded, too much visitors less waiters. Or maybe, just like i said, it take a long time to cook the food-stuff. I hope whoever you are man-at-Rosemary you would notice this: Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off. So, next time you feel that you're going to mad and throwing abusive words to innocent people. Take a deep breathe and count to ten. And you'll be a genius!
Because Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience. ~George-Louis de Buffon

Let's talk about another thing. I got diarhea last night and i know it hasn't finished. My belly still feels like turbulent or so. And i don't know what causes this. My guess?? my last lunch responsible for this. Well, enjoy your sunday people.. :)

Ps: this is the photo of me and Ibas with some touch from picnik. Enjoy..

With old dirty mirror..










some roomance






No comments:

Post a Comment