Sunday, March 4, 2012

Marching

Hello folks! Happy Sunday!

I'm happy that everything is going back to normal. My sister is home already after her 40 days obligatory social action internship. The house is full, the joy is filled. Nothing beats having all members of family gathered around. :))

I also love that I'm back being my motivated self, you know, after being so distracted with craziness which caused by certain person. Now, i try to put attention only for things that are matters such as family and friends, my relationship, and most importantly, my own self.

Just some random things about me lately:
1. I weight 60 Kilos, ladies and gentleman!!! Diet start today!!! Um.. or Monday. Oh, well.
2. Replaying Adele - Someone Like You for thousand times a day. Why does that song could be so darn addictive? Also, another addictive stuff? 9GAG, that is.
3. I'm going to take TOEFL ITP test by next Saturday, hope the score could reach my target.
4. It's March, means only two months left. Hahaha.
5. I couldn't stop eating strawberries.
6. I want Samsung Galaxy Note!! HAHA.
7. Need to clean Coral off after her Jakarta adventure. :D

Bye now!

*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment