Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's raining and it's Sunday..

I should have feel comfortable inside my warm bedroom, chilling, drinking hot chocolate and munching cookies. But I am not. I feel so tired and my mind is anywhere but here. I remember of how annoying yesterday was. I'm fed up with that place and the people in it. How can i let my self trapped so long there? I have no idea. I don't want to becoming one of them, for the God sake, hell no. Tonight I must go to Palembang to finish some stuff. Going there is the last thing i want do when I actually have something more important to care about. Especially with all those mess related to this trip. I'm all like ~meh. But a duty is a duty. In the name of professionalism, just consider it's done.

I have plan about these whole situation, about my future, and all i need is a little courage. Yes, a courage to take the risks and all consequences from my choice. I have three months left. I still am going to do my best, like I always do. But I won't care anymore, if they don't want to show any responsibility as they must have shown, then let it be. I will only care about my main job and stop trying so hard to "build" this place. Enough is enough.

Everything just went wrong and all i have been doing (other than doing my main job) is connecting person with person, person with their responsibility, person with their duties. WTF? Let's stop talking about this or i don't know if i could managed to stop rant.

Well, i probably will have a Bappenas TPA test by the next Sunday. I need the minimum score 550. wish me luck. I guarantee that this week will be the busiest week ever. I need to stay healthy both physically and mentally which means i have to stay away from trouble for a moment. To be specific, I will protect my self from any contact with that certain immature yet irrational woman. She seemed like quiet now, but who knows what a person with the potential to harm people could do. Wish me another luck.

Ok, i have to pack my bag.

See ya peeps, enjoy your beautiful Sunday (because i don't have one)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment