Thursday, November 17, 2011

Look who's gaining weight!

Sitting in living room with Mom. Daddy and Venny are watching a football match yelling and commenting like an expert. Why am i not watching? It's just Indonesia vs Malaysia, i'm not a big fan of both football teams, so.. :D (haha, guess if i mean it?)

Well, thanks God for my dad's addiction to facebook that i could post this from my house (again) now. Oh, and this is my first post using Coral! Coral is my new red notebook from Dell. She is so gorgeous and i love her already. This is my first computer that i have for my own. Before, it was always ours, a shared ownership between me and my sisters. Hehe.. But I'm grateful, if i've never learn how to share i wouldn't appreciate having something for my own. :)


(even Adis and fachrie are impressed :p)

Had a fun karaoke time with Mbak Ayu, Mbak Sri Rahayu and Mbak indah yesterday. Thank you girls, that "Waka-waka moment" was priceless :*.



I'm currently into :
1. Playing my old playlists.
2. Sondre Lerche.
3. Waiting.
4. Manggoes.
5. Sate.
6. Roller coaster of mood.
6. Dunhill Desire RED.
7. Oh and i eat ridiculous amount of sweets.

It's raining and i'm sleepy.
Good night.


PS: Happy Wedding for Kak Anggi and Happy 7th birthday, Caca!
PS2: All the best of luck to all of my students at their Mid Exam!! Be good, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment