Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Every Hello Has a Goodbye

Today, sitting in my chair, left hand supporting my head, right hand holding the mouse, i stare at my info page on Facebook, i stare and stare for don't know how long. It's not that important for me, I'm over facebook for quite long time anyway. But i feel the need to delete certain photos and i remember about my status. Yup Relationship Status, the exact line that i've been staring for minutes. Should i change it now?

It's funny how i was so sure that the time i change my status will be about "upgrade" it into engaged or, well, (least than four months) married. But now it's completely the opposite.. It still very hard for me. Almost every night i didn't want to sleep because everytime i woke up in the morning there's a feeling of emptiness, like my body will be shattered into pieces if i do even a very little movement. That feeling of loss. Like, was i dreaming? But then i know i'm not and that fact strike right in my head relentlessly.

No matter how difficult it sounds, it's not that bad though. I mean, i know there are a lot of people who suffered even worse than this. Let's not say about writing a post, they couldn't even move from their bed crying their heart out. But here i am still have conciousness to wrting you this story.

For you, the one in my memory. Thank you for being with me for 6 years. I could spend hours only to write what you've given to me, what you've taught me. But let it stays in my heart, let the memories alive in my head. Not to be regret, but as a lesson. I wholeheartedly wish you a happy life ahead.

I may regret how we ended, but i will never regret what we had.


Well,


..there's nothing left to say but goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment