Friday, June 10, 2011

of kids, flowers, and durian



-of kids-

I lust over kids. Even more lately. Is this a sign or what?

I know several people have said that i can be a very good kindergarten teacher. But i didn't know that i could really in love with kids this much. I can fall in love with them even in my first meeting. Kids are too cute for word, too honest and pure. Everytime they see me through my eyes i feel like they are scanning my soul. They can see what inside us, inside heart.

Nah, coincidentally, i've met so many kids lately. All of them are my friend's children. And i love them all.

First, i'll introduce Nasywa, my boss' daughter. She is so smart, sweet, and mature. Such a lovely girl.

(i made her a picture of herself and she didn't bother bring it home with her because she said it's ugly and her mother wouldn't like it. *rolleyes)

Number two there is Alma. Mbak Dina's daughter. She is very very pretty, a kind of girl whose face won't make you get bored to stare at. And she is also very playful and smart. She would welcome a stranger very well. Poor Alma just got typhus at the day i took this picture.. :(

(she was eating, so her mouth full of rice :D)

(i gave Alma this pretty Snow White figure key chain, she adores Disney Princess just like me :))

Numero tres and cuatro are Pak Abdi's sons, Fachrie and Fayadh. God!! they are handsome, cute, and typical boys (you know mischievous etc). But i like them, really. I couldn't get a better picture of this two brothers, sorry :(.

(this one is Fachrie)


(and this one is Fayadh)


(cuteness overload)

At this rate i need to be careful if i'm going to meet another workplace friend's children or i can make a brigade full of boys and girl.

-flowers-

Other obsession is flower. I love staring at flowers for hours and still don't get why they can be such a very pretty creature. Even the fake ones could be so fascinating and mysterious. I've taken so many photos of flower with my shitty phone-cam at office, drugstore, roadside, home etc. And i'll share here. I'll let you guess which ones are fake and which ones are real.



-and durian-

People are freaking crazy about Durian. Durian is everywhere. Literally. Just take a buss and go around Lampung you'll see it in EVERY single roadside.


I'm not really into Durian, nevertheless i did eat them because of the hype. Ok, i think i need to hit the gym ASAP.

Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment