Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I LOVE YOU REAL MADRID

So, this still Tuesday.. The sky is still blue, the roses are still red etc..

Ok i lied. The sky is dark for all Madridista. I'm devastated. The last time i cried for football was in the World Cup final (tears of joy of course). This game, this game.. was so %$#$#*%.. From the beginning everything went so wrong, a shaky start, an early goal (or goals?), a poor defense. But whatever, i'll knock my head to the wall to amnesia this game from my head anyway..

Now let's talk about Sergio's behavior. I don't approve. I can't approve. Sergio shouldn't slapped his NT Teammates (even tho i know they talk shit to him bla..bla..), but really Sergio? That was Puyi! That was Xavi!! I hope he calls them later so there won't be a misunderstanding.

I bet people won't get over this for a week (or month, or forever?). Whatever is going to happen, whatever people will say, whatever, whatever, whatever.. I just wanna say I LOVE YOU REAL MADRID. And i'm proud to be a Merengue. We'll get it together! We will take the top of table ASAP!! To end this, i'll put one of my fave pic from one of my fave tumblr Jose's Blackbook.




PS: I told before i wanna be a cule, but after 5 months trying i found that i just can't. I know they're good (and my 8 spaniards are there) but i'm too WHITE to be a blue red.. Thanks god.

No comments:

Post a Comment